You may not publish or transmit content that ROCKHOST.COM, Inc. reasonably believes:
1. Constitutes child pornography, including but not limted to child pornography;
2. Is excessively violent, incites violence, threatens violence, or contains harassing content or hate speech;
3. Is unfair or deceptive under the consumer protection laws of any jurisdiction, including chain letters and pyramid schemes;
4. Is defamatory or violates a person’s privacy;
5. Creates a risk to a person’s safety or health, creates a risk to public safety or health, compromises national security, or interferes with an investigation by law enforcement;
6. Improperly exposes trade secrets or other confidential or proprietary information of another person;
7. Is intended to assist others in defeating technical copyright protections;
8. Clearly infringes on another person’s trade or service mark, patent, or other property right;
9. Promotes illegal drugs, violates export control laws, relates to illegal gambling, or illegal arms trafficking;
10. Is otherwise illegal or solicits conduct that is illegal under laws applicable to you or to ROCKHOST.COM, Inc.; or is otherwise malicious, fraudulent, or may result in retaliation against ROCKHOST.COM, Inc. by offended viewers;
11. Promotes illegal software including but not limited to warez, file sharing, cracks and registration codes;
12. Content published includes web content, e-mail, bulletin boards, chat, and any other type of posting or transmission that relies on Internet service provided by ROCKHOST.COM, Inc.
You may not publish, distribute, or otherwise copy in any manner music, software, art, or other work protected by copyright law unless:
1. You have been expressly authorized by the owner of the copyright to copy the work in that manner;
2. You are otherwise permitted by established United States copyright law to copy the work in that manner.
3. ROCKHOST.COM, Inc. will terminate the service of repeat copyright infringers.
You must take reasonable security precautions by protecting the confidentiality of your password, and changing your password periodically.
You may not send unsolicited email, either in bulk or individually, to any person who has indicated that they do not wish to receive it. You also must comply with the rules of other networks you access to connect to ROCKHOST.COM, Inc.’s services.
ROCKHOST.COM, Inc. is under no duty, and does not by this AUP undertake a duty, to monitor or police our customers’ activities and disclaims any responsibility for any misuse of the ROCKHOST.COM, Inc. network.
© 2018 ROCKHOST.COM, Inc. All rights reserved.